Thursday, March 1, 2007

There's good news too!

I've noticed that I tend to blog most when I'm feeling down. When things are going well, and I'm happy, I'm too busy being happy to bother to write about it.

So, in an effort to balance out my entries, I give you the following...
  • I'm HAPPY that the squirrel in my attic has been convinced to move out in a very final way.
  • I'm HAPPY that it didn't seem to come in through the same holes as last time, and that my efforts at locking it out last time were not directly thwarted.
  • I'm somewhat less HAPPY that the stupid thing chewed through not one, but at least two roof vents (about 6 months old). He's damaged at least 4 others...
  • I'm HAPPY that Cora (from the Langley Child Development Centre) was able to take a few minutes today to put things into perspective. She has a true gift for meeting families in need.
  • I'm HAPPY that I have a roof (without too many new holes) above my head, and food to eat in my refrigerator.
  • I'm HAPPY that we only have another week to go without a working kitchen sink.
  • I'm HAPPY that our oven should be working in about the same amount of time.
  • I'm REALLY HAPPY that the microwave has been invented.

So you see? Sometimes, it is all good.

No comments: